In this episode, Michael Easley discusses these topics and more with Michael Mann. Towards the end of the program, Easley takes us through scripture and gives a theology of defense.
We believe this is an important conversation. If this episode impacts you, like it did us, would you share it with friends or on your social media platform? We want to contribute to this conversation in a positive and measured way and believe this program is a step in that direction.
Michael Mann is a Marine Corps and law enforcement veteran, a current active shooter and physical protection consultant. Mr. Mann maintains extensive experience in providing and managing effective physical protection programs for specialized manufacturing facilities, houses of worship, private schools, mission critical facilities, office complexes, and critical infrastructure. His education, experience and certification include:
- Master’s Degree in Security and Risk Management.
- Certificates in Homeland Security and Terrorism Studies earned while studying in Israel.
- Former ASIS chapter chair, speaker/presenter, and committee member for the Active Assailant (active shooter) ASIS/SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention (WVPI) ANSI standard.
- Risk, Threat, Vulnerability Assessment (RTVA) and physical security penetration testing program developer and practitioner (certified in C.A.R.V.E.R., RAMTAC, CPTED, and API methodologies).
- Law enforcement and private security firearms, tactics, intermediate weapons, and active shooter instructor.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement Active Shooter Emergency Response (LASER) Instructor/Train-the Trainer certification.