14 Nov Biblical Tours
Join Michael on a life-transforming journey as you immerse yourself in the sights, culture, and breathtaking landscapes of the Holy Land or Journeys of Paul! The Bible will come alive in ways you never thought possible; and your daily walk, prayer life, and understanding of Scripture will be forever changed.
Michael’s 2019 tours are full, but he will be leading a “Journeys of Paul” tour through Greece and Turkey, May 28 – June 7, 2020.
Sign up here to receive email communication about all upcoming travels, including the Journeys of Paul tour and any future Israel trips.
2020 Journeys of Paul Highlights:
- Explore Ephesus, Philippi, and Corinth to which Paul addressed his letter
- Sail across the Aegean Sea aboard a four-mast Clipper Ship
- Enjoy uplifting worship and inspiring teaching with an intimate group
- Discover ancient Athens, the birth place of democracy
- Tour the Island of Patmos, where John wrote the book of Revelation
- Wander and enjoy the enchanting islands of Mykonos & Skyros, and discover the unique charm of the Greek islands
2019 Israel Tour Highlights:
- The community feeling of a small and intimate group
- A visit to Shiloh, original home of the Ark of the Covenant
- First-century hospitality in a reenacted Galilean village
- Special communion service at the Garden Tomb
- Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee on a replica from Jesus’ time
- Time for prayer at the Western “Wailing” Wall in Jerusalem
- Walking the very roads on which Jesus walked!