In this conversation, Michael and Scott discuss:
- Bible study methodology
- A digital solution providing solid theology
- Why are people not in the word?
- The measurable impact of regular Bible study
- Encouraging trends for people in the word
- Digital strategies for discipleship
- The benefit of visualizing scripture
- Closing the generational learning gap
- Why it’s important that church leaders are diligently in the Word
- Workflows in Logos
“The old and new testaments talk to each other, refer to each other, and make you a better student.”
Just for inContext Listeners:
Visit logos.com/incontext for 15% off select logos products from now until the end of the year. If you’ve considered investing in Logos for yourself, now is the time!
About Scott Lindsey
Scott Lindsey serves as the Executive Director of Faithlife. He is a nationally renowned expert on the future of digital Bible study and has been a conference presenter and trainer for 20+ years. Scott Lindsey’s passion is to equip Christian communicators with the best tools available for the life-long pursuit of God through His word. The world has gone digital and Scott’s ministry is to bring people’s Bible study and research into the 21st century. He has personally trained and worked with the ministries of Tim Keller, David Jeremiah, Josh McDowell, Carol Kent, John MacArthur, Kay Arthur, and many more. Scott currently resides in Bellingham, Washington Area.